Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sorry

well, it's been a very long time since i wrote on my blog, and for this i am very sorry! things have been going great when it comes to me losing weight! I am sooo glad that i did the biggest loser with you all this year! i have learned so much from so many of you, and i will forever be greatful for that!!! I only wish that i had taken more "before" pictures< but now that I know how to, I will be able to do more than i have been! any way, thanks again to all of my loser sisters!


4 comments:

Stephen AYS @STAYJID2000 said...

Well @ least its not bad. I also have www.Stayjid2000.Blogspot.Com

Karilynn said...

It's too bad you weren't able to take more before pics... why not take pics in the same outfit as the one you were wearing in the before pic? Then we can see you drowning in it! ;o) Congrats on a ton of success.

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rochelle said...

Wow! 55 pounds is amazing! Way to go on your success. :)