Thursday, January 8, 2009

A poem i wrote(just bare with me!)

January brings with it, our New years resolutions,
my big goal this year is to lose all this extra weight!
I will do this by having the willpower to change my life,
HOW I WOULD LOVE TO FIT INTO A SIZE EIGHT!

All of the women who has joined me in this crusade,
to be the biggest loser is what we all hope,
good luck to each and everyone of of my sisters,
am i going to be the chubby girl in the end? NOPE!!!

So, even if it's 10 lbs or 80 that we all want to part with,
im so glad you girls are the ones im losing the pounds with,
for I know to be able to reach my goal by June,
I'll need all your help, for I know we all CAN DO IT!!!!!!




THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGMENT.
I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Isn't it so humbling when you think, "I eat healthy enough just too much", and then you realize that it was also the food that was the enemy. I love food, I love to cook it and eat it! Now I have to find a way to love better food! Glad we can all do this together! Even though I am just the adopted sister, we are all sisters and going to be healthy together!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I was so glad to be able to help you get going with all of this Katie. I gave you the tools, and all you need to do is follow them, use them. I know that its daunting, but I have so much faith in you hon, You are gonna be a hot mamma!!

Love to Lose said...

Keep it up, Katidid! You can and will do it!
MOM