Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So the fun begins...

well, today i got a crash course on diet, good food, bad food, how many points the food i like to eat equal, and let me tell you, the food i was used to eating, most of them i wont be eating any more! I will be changing my whole life style, but is'nt that sort of the point? its going to be difficult the first little while, but i have the willpower to overcome my fears and start to like the way my body looks in a swimsuit(I would not be caught DEAD in one right now!) Time is my best friend right now! until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Good luck, Katie! I think we are all saying goodbye to a lot of crappy food that is oh so good, yet oh so bad for us. LOL.

Christi said...

You can do it sweet sister! If in the past you have not felt that support, you will now. I have faith that you will be very successful! Love ya

Vicki said...

It is definitely a complete change. I ate such junk... and all of the time... BUT - We can and are changing - YIPPEE let's do it.
I love having support, even if I will likely never meet any of you in person (I live in WA state)